Newcomer from Nottinghamshire UK

New to the Volvo XC40 Forums? Introduce yourself here
balmoral

Post by balmoral »

Hello

Have purchased a number of new Volvos over the years - dating back to a 740 (big square box on wheels!) Currently driving one of the first V60's on UK roads (D5 LUX Premium) which I purchased from new 8+ years ago.

Have been telling myself for a while that the V60 had plenty of life left in it yet, but finally succumbed to trading it in shortly after test driving the XC40 ( I've sworn for years that I would never buy an SUV as well!). Placed my XC40 order the day before the new v60 was released, but I think that I've made the right choice.

Ordered a T5 Inscription in Pine Grey with a few extra packs, currently being told that is scheduled for around 20th May (finger's crossed).

Hope to learn from experiences of others here!
Inscription T5 Pine Grey Received 31/05/18

kirsty_s2k

Post by kirsty_s2k »

Hey

Did I meet you a good few years ago? Possibly went along to the Renault World Series at Donny with you and a crowd from PH? I may have had a supercharged MR2, pre my S2000?

If not . . . hello anyway :p
Ex Owner. Sold Feb 2020
First Edition - Bursting Blue on 19" - D4 AWD Auto
(My other car is a 2002 Honda S2000 in Silverstone)
balmoral

Post by balmoral »

Not me I'm afraid. The only reason I go to Castle Donington is for antiques fairs - well I am a Volvo driver!

Balmoral
Inscription T5 Pine Grey Received 31/05/18
kirsty_s2k

Post by kirsty_s2k »

balmoral wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 8:14 pm Not me I'm afraid. The only reason I go to Castle Donington is for antiques fairs - well I am a Volvo driver!

Balmoral
:oops: oh well .... that wasn't awkward ;)
Ex Owner. Sold Feb 2020
First Edition - Bursting Blue on 19" - D4 AWD Auto
(My other car is a 2002 Honda S2000 in Silverstone)