Boot liner

New to the Volvo XC40 Forums? Introduce yourself here
AndyG

Post by AndyG »

Hello everyone. I am picking up a new XC40 B4 on Saturday 6 March. Would anyone recommend a boot liner and if so would you get a Volvo one or are there others that are as good?

Felindre

Post by Felindre »

Congratulations AndyG, i'm still waiting to hear about when mines due, when did you order yours? I ordered the integrated towbar, then changed it to the tow pack as this included mud flaps and the boot liner for just £75 more. So i'm hoping the Volvo liner is worthwhile.
B4 AWD Inscription , Fusion Red, Blond interior. Drivers Assist, Climate, Tinted rear windows and Towing pack.
Ordered 14 Dec 20, delivered 10 March 21
Salmonfisher

Post by Salmonfisher »

I've had a Volvo boot liner since new. Very happy with it and it takes a pounding with filthy fishing waders, boots and fishing tackle. It feels light and fairly flimsy but works well and is easy to remove and clean as its so light. A couple of minutes under the jet washer and its clean and dry in a few minutes.
Metroman

Post by Metroman »

I got a set of winter mats with fixings and a boot liner from carmats4u https://www.uniqueproductsuk.com/ . very good quality and excellent service from the company. Quite a bit cheaper than the Volvo branded items.
XC40 D3 Inscription Pro Auto in Denim Blue with Convenience, Xenium and Intellisafe pro packs plus smartphone integration , tinted rear windows and spare wheel.
AndyG

Post by AndyG »

Thanks everyone. That's great. Felindre, I ordered mine on 20 December. So, feel quite lucky it seems to be on track.
Salmon Fisher, did you just go for the plastic mat, or full liner?
Metroman, thanks for this. I will take a look.
Salmonfisher

Post by Salmonfisher »

Its the plastic mat that I have. Very happy with it.
AndyG

Post by AndyG »

Thanks. That's great.
Felindre

Post by Felindre »

AndyG wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:57 pm Thanks everyone. That's great. Felindre, I ordered mine on 20 December. So, feel quite lucky it seems to be on track.
Salmon Fisher, did you just go for the plastic mat, or full liner?
Metroman, thanks for this. I will take a look.
OK, now officially envious. I ordered mine on the 14th december and not heard a thing about when it's available. :mrgreen:
B4 AWD Inscription , Fusion Red, Blond interior. Drivers Assist, Climate, Tinted rear windows and Towing pack.
Ordered 14 Dec 20, delivered 10 March 21
Moss

Post by Moss »

We cut boot mats for our vehicles ourselves in this material
Good quality, easy to find, very easy to do, and less than 20 euros per meter.

Rubber mat.jpg

AndyG

Post by AndyG »

Hello everyone. I picked it up on Saturday. Really pleased with it, still need to sort the bootliner out though. Lots of things to figure out too! I am currently trying to work out if I can get the car to stay in eco mode as default, but can't seem to sort it!