Last Minute XC40 FE .com

New to the Volvo XC40 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Chris-croft

Post by Chris-croft »

Hello from Chriscroft in Lincolnshire

Probably ordered the last FE in the UK, on Friday 16th March, apparently the cut off was 5pm, and mine was ordered at 4.35pm.
I had just popped into the the VW dealers on Thursday for some wiper blades, and driving past the Volvo dealer close by spotted a XC40 in the carpark and showroom. Popped in for a look, and 24hours later........ordered.
I have owned an XC60 for 8 years, brilliant vehicle. But WOW the xc40, what a SUV the same as the photo below..... :D :D :D T5, looking forward to the Polestar tuneup when available :mrgreen:

dsc_5246.jpg

T5 FE GREY OUTSIDE; BLACK INSIDE; 20" RIMS; Oct 19 DEL with P*

Andy S

Post by Andy S »

Nice One :)
T5: Crystal White: 1st Edition: 20" Wheels: Lava Orange: Rubber Mats: Tow-bar: Proud owner since early April :D
Adamantus

Post by Adamantus »

Chris, I must say you have good taste :)
Chris-croft

Post by Chris-croft »

Adamantus wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:44 am Chris, I must say you have good taste :)
If you had seen my clothes wardrobe, prior to your kind comments...... I think you may have retracted your comments :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Julian B

Post by Julian B »

Hi Chriscroft.

I order a First Edition a couple of days earlier than the 16th March, do you have a production or delivery date ?
Initially told my delivery would be 31st May, latest news is October !!!

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................
FE / D4 / Crystal White / Charcoal / 20" Wheels
Teeceee

Post by Teeceee »

ordered mine 22nd march , day after my birthday...
XC40 FE D4 ordered in White with 20's... might be lucky and have it in May
Chris-croft

Post by Chris-croft »

When i order mine I was told July, I haven't even asked for an update..... so heaven knows.....

An order on the 22nd March, you did well. I wonder if yours was already in the pipe line, pre-ordered by the dealer??
Teeceee

Post by Teeceee »

they re-opened the books for a week according to dealer...

was given a delivery date of end june, but dealer has agreed to swap mine out for their own demo order - so could be here mid may..

we will see
XC40 FE D4 ordered in White with 20's... might be lucky and have it in May