another newby from Wales

New to the Volvo XC40 Forums? Introduce yourself here
telman

Post by telman »

Hi all,

picked up my xc40 Inscription pro from the dealer yesterday, Fusion Red a colour picked by the wife, however, seeing it in the flesh its an eye catching red and not in your face like most red cars :D, been playing with set up and functionality today, registered my Volvo on call and will play with those features in the next few days - oh yes! it also drives superbly - lol

decw22

Post by decw22 »

Hi
Good colour choice, might I suggest you give it a good polish to keep it like new. I've used 'Poor boys' sealant on the wheels and a couple of coats of 'beadmaker' on the body and plastics.

DEW_1757.jpg

Cheers,
Enjoy and Keep Safe
Felindre

Post by Felindre »

Congrats, same colour I chose. When did you order yours and what engine did you pick?
B4 AWD Inscription , Fusion Red, Blond interior. Drivers Assist, Climate, Tinted rear windows and Towing pack.
Ordered 14 Dec 20, delivered 10 March 21
telman

Post by telman »

Hi, that picture is awesome, really liking that colour, my car is now dirty going have to wash it and definitely polish it up, where did you get the beadmaker polish? Ordered the car Sep 2020, arrived beginning Dec 2020 but could not pick it up until early Jan 2021 due to covid, B4 inscription Pro, 2.0 petrol automatic, fusion red mmmmmmmmmmmm love it
decw22

Post by decw22 »

Hi

I got the beadmaker from Amazon. My car is the B4 R design Pro. Love it, Love it.

bedmaker.PNG

Watch 'U Tube' for recommendations. Its brilliant and easy to use you will not be disappointed

Cheers
Dave