New to the Volvo XC40 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Camelot

Post by Camelot »

Hi All I am now the proud owner of a Momentum D3 Automatic,AWD really pleased we eventually the car i had my eyes on for over a year ago. We are gradually working out all of the bells and whistles there is just one thing that I am trying to sort out on the navigation sytem. When I have entered the post code after set dest I do not see any way of inputting it the screen just stays the same any ideas please save me a bit of time. By the way the car provided an impressive 44mpg yesterday on a long journey.

ACertainAge

Post by ACertainAge »

Welcome. Surprised you think 44mpg is good. My D3R has averaged 51.3 mpg over 14172 miles in about 2 years, according to the computer.
RonFleet

Post by RonFleet »

Welcome!
Cheers,
Ron

XC40 B3 Plus Automatic
Fjord Blue
jackandanny

Post by jackandanny »

hi I'm looking at getting a inscription pro manual on pcp or lease what do you recommend
Ano Nimouse

Post by Ano Nimouse »

jackandanny wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:56 pm hi I'm looking at getting a inscription pro manual on pcp or lease what do you recommend
I'd recommend an RDesign Automatic for cash.
DanishPastry

Post by DanishPastry »

Camelot, I expect you have already solved your question:

> When I have entered the post code after set dest I do not see any way of inputting it the screen just stays the same any ideas please save me a bit of time.

When you enter a recognised postcode through the screen keyboard, it should appear on a list (of 1 entry) a little bit lower down the screen. Select that from the list. Then tap Start navigation.

If your postcode is not recognised, none of the above will happen.

Note you must type in the space character. So B1 1BB is good. B11BB is not recognised.
MY2020 R-Design