New member from Croatia

New to the Volvo XC40 Forums? Introduce yourself here
ropetko

Post by ropetko »

Hi there!
I'm Robert from Croatia and I just recently stumbled upon here to find a ton of useful information! I just got a used red (hm, orange?) XC40 D4 AWD from 2018 and i love it. Yup, I'm that guy who read the whole big manual couple of days before I get my XC40, so when a sales guy was giving me the introduction to the car, I don't know if I told him more details he didn't know about the car or he told me more details I didn't know :))))
Still, I would like to know more details from people who are actually driving their loved cars, so here I am.
XC40 D4 AWD R-Design 140 kW 2018

Bernard Bernardsson

Post by Bernard Bernardsson »

Hi Robert, first of all congratulations on your new car, and your choice of engine, it really does give a kick when you need it ๐Ÿ˜Š. Also, your description of your salesman makes me wonder if volvo have a factory producing them on a production line next to the cars. I'm sure none of them have even seen an owners manual, let alone read one. I've found the thread "what have you learned etc" showed me a lot of things I would have never known without reading about it there. The "hidden credit card holder" for one, is something I would never have found. Hope you enjoy your car and welcome to the forum๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
D4 Inscription, Denim Blue, Blond, wiv winter pack, rear camera, spare wheel, and a towbar.
Ordered 14th Feb, delivery down as 29th May๐Ÿ˜ž
Delivered, 1st September 20, now climate pack :D