Hello - Inscription Ordered. Denim Blue

New to the Volvo XC40 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Luigiwhattt

Post by Luigiwhattt »

Just wanted to say “Hello” and introduce myself.

I ordered an Inscription D3 Auto in Denim Blue with Blonde interior with Winter pack and a few extras. I was meticulous in my calculations as to the various specs and what I wanted and didn’t.

It’s my first ever brand new car so I’m very excited. I ordered at the end of February and am still waiting for Volvo to confirm my order. Current estimated delivery May/June (“maybe July” they said).

My current car is a Citreon DS3 (baby blue - white roof) which I love but is not practical and is a bit trashed now. The Amazon Blue with White Pack really appealed but the other half will be driving it as well and he thinks people will make w***er signs at him if I got the Amazon Blue as they did the one time he drove the DS.

It has been a long process choosing this car. I’ve test driven practically every small SUV including the DS7 but I was holding out for the Volvo and, once I’d driven it, was smitten.

It’s going to be a long wait and I have restricted mentioning “my new car” to just once a day.
D3 Auto Inscription - Denim Blue with Blonde Leather - Winter Pack - Xenium Pack - IntelliSafe Pack - Spare Wheel.
Ordered 03/03/18 (Exeter)
Collection 21/07/18

pjm007

Post by pjm007 »

Welcome Luigi. Like the look of the blonde interior. Not available on the FE. Enjoy.
Two XC40s - so far! Inscription Pro T5 AWD Auto - Glacier Silver/Blond/21”, fully loaded, from Jan thro Sep 2021. Polestarred. :) Also one of the first FEs - a D4 AWD Auto - Bursting Blue/Charcoal/20" from Mar thro Aug 2018. Also Polestarred. :o
Luigiwhattt

Post by Luigiwhattt »

Thank you. The FE interior is lovely but a bit cave like? I think the panoramic roof makes a difference?
I am determined to enforce a “no food” rule in this car and absolutely no muddy dogs even if it means having to pick our fat 6 stone dog up and putting him in the boot!!
D3 Auto Inscription - Denim Blue with Blonde Leather - Winter Pack - Xenium Pack - IntelliSafe Pack - Spare Wheel.
Ordered 03/03/18 (Exeter)
Collection 21/07/18
Telboy

Post by Telboy »

Welcome, sounds like a great colour combo.
XC40 T5 FE - Bursting with blue and now with some extra blue - Polestar :D