New to the Volvo XC40 Forums? Introduce yourself here
exceed

Post by exceed »

Hi all

Excellent forum, already discovered a lot of useful information.
Just taken delivery of new car, ordered in August.
Denim blue/blond T3 Inscription - my first SUV type of car, initial impression - superb.

Skyrimmer

Post by Skyrimmer »

Welcome. I have a T3 as well and it was also my first SUV. I have become used to the extra space, height and comfort as well as all the gadgets. I dont think I could go back to a saloon now. Enjoy.
XC40 Bright Silver T3 Momentum pro with just about every option plus mud flaps and sunglasses holder.
Kel

Post by Kel »

Hi All
Just joined excellent forum and info.
Today picked up my new XC40 R Design Pro in Glacier silver - overall looks great but was a bit disappointed when I saw the back and rear side where the R Design badge and 2x chrome tail pipe trimmings was not there ? Did mention to the dealer rep saying those features gave a sportier look but he said that they were going for a simple look and no longer included those features :(
TurboNeil

Post by TurboNeil »

Totally agree, I wish mine had the chrome tips also, it just makes the back of the vehicle look much sportier and attractive. I believe they removed them not only for cost savings but to give the image of a cleaner car (i.e. like an electric car).

Cheers,
Neil.
2021 R Design T5 in Fusion Red.