New to the Volvo XC40 Forums? Introduce yourself here
jimspandango

Post by jimspandango »

Hi all, fairly new to Volvo after driving a Mercedes C350e Estate for the last 3 years, but in the last few months I have had 2 week test drives of XC60 T8, XC40 D5 and for the last month whilst waiting for my new car, I have been driving a S90 D4. Have to say, I am totally sold on Volvo's. The quality of interior, and the driver is so much better than my C Class.

Ordered the following at the end of January, and finally confirmed that it has been built, due mid September:

XC40 T5 Plug in hybrid R-Design Pro in Thunder Grey
+ Convenience Pack
+ Intellisafe Pro Pack
+ Winter Plus Pack
+ Xenium Pack
+ Android Auto
+ Wireless Charging

Seems like its taken a long time, but looking forward to getting my hands on it :)
T5 Hybrid R Design Pro Thunder Grey
Intellisafe Pro / Convenience / Xenium / Winter Plus / Wireless Phone Charging / Smartphone Integration
Ordered 14th Jan 2020, Received 25th September 2020

RonFleet

Post by RonFleet »

Welcome to the forum. I'm a recent Volvo purchaser and member of the forum (albeit I had three of them in the distant past). Really liking mt XC40 T3 R-Design.
Cheers,
Ron

XC40 B3 Plus Automatic
Fjord Blue
DarrenF

Post by DarrenF »

Welcome to the forum. That is a very long wait for the car - hope it lives up to your expectations.

I have the same packs - hope you have read the manuals lol
XC40 T5 R-Design Pro in Bursting Blue with Convenience, Intellisafe Pro, Winter Plus and Xenium Packs and a few other bits. Ordered July'19 picked up end of Nov'19.
blastpipe

Post by blastpipe »

The PHEV does seem to have longer waits than the other models...nearly there though
T4 Auto AWD R Design March 2019