New Owner. Pedro55

New to the Volvo XC40 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Deleted User 2446

Post by Deleted User 2446 »

I thought it a little odd when the sales guy gave me the cleaning cloth, by the time I’d driven the car home from the dealership I knew why. Got this screen cover a few days later and have never wiped it since

Pedro55

Post by Pedro55 »

Thanks guys,

Prior to cars arrival had purchased Brotect Screen Protectors and box for central storage box. As well as a few other bits including a deer for car BIGBoi MiniR so no touch paintwork drying.

Have spent last few days learning Adaptive cruise Control working boy its fantastic.. As old as I am I am amazed at the advances that Volvo have made.

Does anybody know if a heated steering wheel can be Rero to my car...

Regards

Pedro
Pedro55

Post by Pedro55 »

I am wanting to change my rear Indicator bulbs to leds. Can you suggest make and part no I would require carry this out.

Pedro
DarrenF

Post by DarrenF »

Pedro55 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 6:46 am Hi There.

I have just purchased. new Volvo xc40 R-Design T4 AWD 190BHP. With 3 packs. Intel Lisa Fernandez.Xenium,Conveience packs. Owned aVolvo 30 plus years ago 360 Glt. I must say this car is amazing to drive. I hope it doesn’t burst my bubble to soon put it that way.

I would be interested to hear if there are any things I could add to my Car. The only option I don’t have is a heated steering wheel is it possible to retro fit one.

Peter
Welcome to the forum Pedro55 - I used to have a Volvo 360 GLS, it was a great little car (not sure what the difference between the GLS & GLT).

I also fitted the same matte screen protector on day 1 and never had to wipe it again. My first attempt did not go very well but it was very easy to remove and try again.

Have fun with the new car.
XC40 T5 R-Design Pro in Bursting Blue with Convenience, Intellisafe Pro, Winter Plus and Xenium Packs and a few other bits. Ordered July'19 picked up end of Nov'19.