A Year On!

New to the Volvo XC40 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Steve W

Post by Steve W »

hi to all

I have had my XC40 Inscription Pro for a year now and generally please with it, we have every up-grade and option available which made it quite expensive but to get a good spec this was our only option.
We chose the white with the red oxide leather which I'm very pleased with the color "I do like red leather" but can see after 4000 miles that the driver's side seat cushion is starting to collapse already, a bit poor considering how new it is, I have not mentioned it to the dealer yet but pretty sure they won't be too interested.
Overall I'm very pleased with it so far, It's quiet and smooth and just what I expected but the fuel economy is bad, to say the least from a relatively small engine, most of our previous cars have been german and the last two being Lexus, so Volvo had a lot to live up to, and have done a reasonable job of it.
Our last Volvo was a 740 SE estate in light blue metallic, we were so impressed at the time with it, and had all the equipment that we wanted and more, the best-heated seats ever, these were the day's when we had a local Volvo dealer to us and the customer care was exceptional.

Well that's it from sunny Kent
Happy driving everyone

DSC00597.JPG

DSC00596.JPG

XC40 2.0 T4 Inscription Pro AWD, Crystal White with Oxide Red Leather, Heated S/W, Intellisafe Pro, H K sound, Tempa Spare Wheel, Xenium Pack, Dark Windows,.

Part Exchange - Lexus RC300h F Sport, Sonic Red, 2017.