Another new owner

New to the Volvo XC40 Forums? Introduce yourself here
snowmole

Post by snowmole »

I collected my T4 AWD Momentum Pro just before the lock down and the day my garage closed! Due to the isolation advice the hand over was abbreviated and due to the dealers having a number of cars being collected happened quickly. Although I have been limited in the miles I have done I am impressed with the car. I am struggling to fully understand the technology but am sure as I use the car more and with the advice on this forum I will be able to become familiar. As yet the only issue seems to be that the puncture repair kit is not in the boot. Perhaps it should be added at the dealers? I will speak with them once they reopen.

WhatNext?

Post by WhatNext? »

Have you tried lifting the false floor?

If you lift the floor of the boot you are met with a storage space. Lift up and remove the storage space form. The tyre kit should be under towards the back.

It's the same piece that you must remove to access and fit a SIM card to enable the car to be internet connected.
snowmole

Post by snowmole »

I thought this forum would be useful! I hadn't appreciated there was more space below the well below the floor of the boot. I clearly need to spend more time exploring. Thanks WhatNext.