Love my new XC40
Went R Design fusion Red
20 inch wheels
Bit road noise but bearable
Wish I went inscription, but liked the 2 tone paint job more

PreservedKillick

Post by PreservedKillick »

I wish you joy with your new car.
I’ve had mine almost two weeks and delighted with it.

Washed it yesterday for the first time, I’m 6’2” and could just about reach all of the roof!
I used Bilt and Hamber wheel cleaner for the first time too - which is excellent.
XC40 T5 R Design Pro AWD Polestar
TheSheldons

Post by TheSheldons »

Had Local wash and wax place to do mine yesterday, back as new.
The supaguard looks like it works
Dermottdog

Post by Dermottdog »

Washed it yesterday for the first time, I’m 6’2” and could just about reach all of the roof!
I used Bilt and Hamber wheel cleaner for the first time too - which is excellent.
[/quote]

I’m only 5’8”. I have trouble reaching the roof.
R Design Pro T5 AWD in Crystal White. Convenience Pack, Front Parking and Apple Car. Couldn’t afford anything else!! Arriving late September 2019.
DarrenF

Post by DarrenF »

Dermottdog wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:45 pm Washed it yesterday for the first time, I’m 6’2” and could just about reach all of the roof!
I’m only 5’8”. I have trouble reaching the roof.
[/quote]

I am 5'9'' and have had to start using a step to wash the roof, I have never felt so short!
XC40 T5 R-Design Pro in Bursting Blue with Convenience, Intellisafe Pro, Winter Plus and Xenium Packs and a few other bits. Ordered July'19 picked up end of Nov'19.
Deleted User 2558

Post by Deleted User 2558 »

5'9" here and need a chair, and a strong grip on the roof rails.

Washing once a week as it's relatively new. From past experience this will soon fall to 2 or 3 times a year, if it's lucky !!
Dermottdog

Post by Dermottdog »

Platitudes wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:55 pm 5'9" here and need a chair, and a strong grip on the roof rails.

Washing once a week as it's relatively new. From past experience this will soon fall to 2 or 3 times a year, if it's lucky !!
2 or 3 times a year. Go hang your head in shame.
R Design Pro T5 AWD in Crystal White. Convenience Pack, Front Parking and Apple Car. Couldn’t afford anything else!! Arriving late September 2019.
Deleted User 2558

Post by Deleted User 2558 »

After a certain time cars don't get any dirtier 😀
balmoral

Post by balmoral »

Mine was last washed at its first service in May19. Hoping I can hang on to the next service!
Inscription T5 Pine Grey Received 31/05/18