New order

New to the Volvo XC40 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Metroman

Post by Metroman »

Hi everyone,

Ordered my XC40 yesterday, no delivery time given yet but prospect of June at earliest though I expect that to slip. Looked at VW Tiguan, Skoda Karoq and Peugeot 3008. VW / Skoda usual Germanic functionality, Peugeot.......not after the C4 picasso eHDi , great car but significant engine issues of late and customer services that don't care led me to the Volvo.
Went for a D3 FWD Inscription Pro in Denim Blue, charcoal leather with versatility pack, tinted rear windows, intellisafe surrround , panoramic sunroof. Chose the derv model as its used on long trips and economy seemed closest to the Picasso though that would manage 65+. The Volvo is much plusher though :D
XC40 D3 Inscription Pro Auto in Denim Blue with Convenience, Xenium and Intellisafe pro packs plus smartphone integration , tinted rear windows and spare wheel.

DarrenF

Post by DarrenF »

Congratulations on your order and welcome to the forum!
XC40 T5 R-Design Pro in Bursting Blue with Convenience, Intellisafe Pro, Winter Plus and Xenium Packs and a few other bits. Ordered July'19 picked up end of Nov'19.
PreservedKillick

Post by PreservedKillick »

Good choice.
June will be here very quickly.
XC40 T5 R Design Pro AWD Polestar
Metroman

Post by Metroman »

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Hopefully it won't seem like too long to wait.... but that's half the fun!!
The forum seems to have a wealth of knowledge already and I know from experience with other marques particularly the Rover 75 & MG ZT owners club forums that they can be invaluable in certain circumstances , as well as being very friendly.

Looking forward to visiting (and hopefully) contributing.
XC40 D3 Inscription Pro Auto in Denim Blue with Convenience, Xenium and Intellisafe pro packs plus smartphone integration , tinted rear windows and spare wheel.