7 weeks today....

New to the Volvo XC40 Forums? Introduce yourself here
David56

Post by David56 »

I had an email from my broker today saying that as it stands at the moment my car is due 25th April....wish i could hibernate.
First Edition T5 in Fusion Red with 20" Alloys.
Now Sold

senwar

Post by senwar »

Not got a confirmed date for mine yet but was advised 24th April.

Not as painful a wait for me with a lot going on in my life - leave my current job on 20th April and start new one on 23rd April so that's taking most of my mind at the moment! Plus got a nice city break and Easter in between.

I may feel different after a test drive on Saturday though (especially as I've hated my current car since I got it in November 2015!)

Good luck with your wait
XC40 FE | D4 | Osmium Grey |19" wheels
Famandy

Post by Famandy »

You're lucky - I was originally told April/May which has now morphed into June/July.......................... can I really wait that long - arghhhh!!!!
Crystal White/Charcoal T5 MY19 FE 19" alloys (my choice!) with confirmed headlamp washers - delivery in June - ordered mid-February via broker
David56

Post by David56 »

senwar wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:59 pm Not got a confirmed date for mine yet but was advised 24th April.

Not as painful a wait for me with a lot going on in my life - leave my current job on 20th April and start new one on 23rd April so that's taking most of my mind at the moment! Plus got a nice city break and Easter in between.

I may feel different after a test drive on Saturday though (especially as I've hated my current car since I got it in November 2015!)

Good luck with your wait
Thank you and you too
Now Sold
AlexK

Post by AlexK »

Ordered last week, advised delivery likely end of June, early July.

Certainly a lot of interest in the '40 when I was at the dealer, and now it's won Car of the Year that'll only increase.

That said, I've certainly waited longer for new cars in the past.
Cancelled after waiting 3 months to be told delivery will take 11 months.
David56

Post by David56 »

AlexK wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:13 pm Ordered last week, advised delivery likely end of June, early July.

Certainly a lot of interest in the '40 when I was at the dealer, and now it's won Car of the Year that'll only increase.

That said, I've certainly waited longer for new cars in the past.
Congratulations, hopefully the time will go quickly for you.
Personally I pay no attention to this car of the year stuff, many many years ago I had the 1978 european car of the year, a Talbot Horizon....biggest load of tat I have ever had by a long way, I still shudder thinking about it to this day! Haha
Now Sold