Just collected - T4 Inscription Pro

New to the Volvo XC40 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Lindis

Post by Lindis »

Happily brought my new baby home last night (bit rain stained now)
Ordered last November, Pebble Grey & blond with Xenium, Convenience, Intellisafe
Very happy so far, well once the on-call is sorted.
[URL=https://s686.photobucket.com/user/billbill_bucket/media/328E23B3-89A8-4578-AE60-566CF4A97841_zpswtup5zge.jpeg.html]Image[/URL]

pasti3008

Post by pasti3008 »

Love the colour! Enjoy your car.
PHEV Inscription auto/ denim blue/black interior/xenium, convenience, winter and intellisafe pro packs :D
PreservedKillick

Post by PreservedKillick »

I wish you joy in your new car. Great colour.
I have another month to wait 😉
XC40 T5 R Design Pro AWD Polestar
Lindis

Post by Lindis »

Thanks guys...moved from a Mercedes C estate, wanted a GLC but the prices are ridiculous to spec same as my C Class but I’ve managed this under the £40000 Road tax threshold so very pleased. Just wondering if the interior lighting can actually display the colours that show in the settings...everything seems white despite making changes, or this this a GB problem?
DarrenF

Post by DarrenF »

Lindis wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:06 pm Just wondering if the interior lighting can actually display the colours that show in the settings...everything seems white despite making changes, or this this a GB problem?
Sorry to say but colours only show when it is pitch black and =even then faintly. I was a little disappointment but the rest of the car features are so good it's not been a problem.
XC40 T5 R-Design Pro in Bursting Blue with Convenience, Intellisafe Pro, Winter Plus and Xenium Packs and a few other bits. Ordered July'19 picked up end of Nov'19.
Lindis

Post by Lindis »

Re the colours...yes I’ve noticed this evening that they seem to just come from 3 tiny spotlights...not to worry as you say the remaining feature do make up for that. :)
deve

Post by deve »

Have had our T4 Inscription Pro nearly two weeks - we went for Denim blue. The 360 camera is best feature - excellent!

I too looked at the mood lighting but very un-impressed, not exactly a worthwhile feature!

However car is great so far and lovely to drive, though so far no longer journeys.
T4 FWD Inscription Pro auto 360 camera Denim blue with blond interior
Deleted User 2446

Post by Deleted User 2446 »

Hi, I’ve got the same model on order, Expected to arrive mid March. I’ve ordered the pebble grey. One question please! Do the door handles have LED lights when locking/opening at night. I’ve seen conflicting posts.
Dermottdog

Post by Dermottdog »

Mark123 wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:45 am Hi, I’ve got the same model on order, Expected to arrive mid March. I’ve ordered the pebble grey. One question please! Do the door handles have LED lights when locking/opening at night. I’ve seen conflicting posts.
Seems to be part of convenience pack - I have them.

08137754-7CD7-498A-A66C-296169261081.jpeg

R Design Pro T5 AWD in Crystal White. Convenience Pack, Front Parking and Apple Car. Couldn’t afford anything else!! Arriving late September 2019.
Fortune

Post by Fortune »

I have a RDesign without any packs at all. It has puddle lights which are situated on the underside of the bottom of the doors. They light up the ground (puddles) when the doors are opened.
It doesn't have lights on the door handles.