New to Volvo, new to Forum

New to the Volvo XC40 Forums? Introduce yourself here
EtheAv8r

Post by EtheAv8r »

Hi I have just registered on this forum.

Just got my new XC40, took delivery of it on Saturday 23 November in the late afternoon, having ordered in mid July with an expected delivery of mid to late September.

It got delayed another couple of months, have done the first 100 miles and now delivered to Mildenhall for Gtechniq Crystal Serum Ultra + Gtechniq EXOv4 paint protection.

Really hoping that it is going to be a great car.

DarrenF

Post by DarrenF »

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the new car!

What version did you go for and remember to post some photos after they have finished the protection. How much did the protection cost?
XC40 T5 R-Design Pro in Bursting Blue with Convenience, Intellisafe Pro, Winter Plus and Xenium Packs and a few other bits. Ordered July'19 picked up end of Nov'19.
Dermottdog

Post by Dermottdog »

EtheAv8r wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:47 pm Hi I have just registered on this forum.

Just got my new XC40, took delivery of it on Saturday 23 November in the late afternoon, having ordered in mid July with an expected delivery of mid to late September.

It got delayed another couple of months, have done the first 100 miles and now delivered to Mildenhall for Gtechniq Crystal Serum Ultra + Gtechniq EXOv4 paint protection.

Really hoping that it is going to be a great car.
DarrenF wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:51 pm Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the new car!

What version did you go for and remember to post some photos after they have finished the protection. How much did the protection cost?
This ^ Exactly!!

You can’t leave it hanging 😜
R Design Pro T5 AWD in Crystal White. Convenience Pack, Front Parking and Apple Car. Couldn’t afford anything else!! Arriving late September 2019.