Home sweet Home after return from holiday

New to the Volvo XC40 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Handyman

Post by Handyman »

Hi Everyone,

We're new Volvo owners we migrated from a Saab 93 Sports and took delivery of our T4 Inscription Pro Auto in Pebble Grey on September 3rd 2019, to date we’re very pleased with the unit and all the bells and whistles, albeit getting used to all the various user interfaces is taking time (we don't do a lot of mileage) and that’s coming from an engineer that’s been involved with motor vehicle maintenance, operations and enforcement all his working life, not to mention a healthy understanding of IT so you can imagine how HTMBO is coping, she says she will “adapt”!!!!!!

Given the above the Forum Posts are very useful to answer queries and provide a sounding board on issues, therefore my thanks go to all subscribing Members and to all involved in the Forums Management, keep up the great work.

The options fitted to my Inscription Pro are -

• External Styling Pack
• Smartphone integration with Apple Play + 2 USBs (not sure if I need Apple Integration, not had need to use it yet)
• Sensus Connect with Harman Kardon with 13 Speaker and subwoofer (sounds great but should have tried the standard sound before I ordered!!!!)
• Xenium Pack
• Dark tinted glass all round
• Intellisafe Pro Pack
• Mud flaps
• Diamondbrite Paint / Upholstery treatment
• Wireless induction mobile charging (ordered but not fitted, issues with communications between dealer and factory, I obtained refund + compensation of a 3yr service plan!!!!!)

Regards

Handyman