New order!

New to the Volvo XC40 Forums? Introduce yourself here
MoosePT

Post by MoosePT »

Hello all,

placed an order this week for this beauty of a car!

T5 Twin Engine
Inscription Onyx Black
Business Pro Package
Park Assist Package
Fog lights
Blonde interior

Pretty hyped at the moment!
I want to thank everyone here in this forum that helped me a lot on my decision ;)

Cheers from Portugal,
Joao
Inscription T5 TwEn in Onyx Black - Business Pro Pack, Park Assist Pack, Fog Lights - Order placed: September 2019 // Delivery Date: April 3rd 2020

gt40

Post by gt40 »

Hi João,

Picked mine up on Saturday; if you're half as pleased with yours as I am with mine you'll be the happiest man in Portugal.
T4 R Design FWD in Thunder Grey, with Intellisafe Pro, Winter & Convenience packs plus a few bits & pieces - arrived Sept '19
MoosePT

Post by MoosePT »

Hi gt40!

Yes I am :)
I saw here in this forum that there's another portuguese that has ordered the T5 TwEn so I'm not the only one with all this excitement!

What about first impressions? It would be nice if you share some photos of your Thunder Grey!

Cheers
Inscription T5 TwEn in Onyx Black - Business Pro Pack, Park Assist Pack, Fog Lights - Order placed: September 2019 // Delivery Date: April 3rd 2020
Deleted User 1945

Post by Deleted User 1945 »

Fab choices! Here is one in the flesh in Sweden:

C0C72FE0-7EFD-4311-99BA-CF6AFFDFE82F.jpeg

gt40

Post by gt40 »

That doesn't look like Thunder Grey to me... mine is more blue/grey or grey blue, or just grey - it depends on the light. I'll post a pic if anyone can tell me how to post from google photos, or a work around.

As to the car: one week in and it's both the easiest car I've ever driven, and the most complex; you can just jump in, sort out the driving position and drive without any worries at all. Or you can fine tune everything to your exact requirements - which I'm slowly getting through, it's very software focussed and for someone who never reads manuals, I've being doing a lot of reading of the manual. The good thing is that I've got the manual on my phone so nobody notices.

Love the car, and planning a drive down to San Sebastian soon, just because.
T4 R Design FWD in Thunder Grey, with Intellisafe Pro, Winter & Convenience packs plus a few bits & pieces - arrived Sept '19