T3 R Design Crystal White

New to the Volvo XC40 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Avbev

Post by Avbev »

Hey all. I ordered my XC40 T3 last week and am waiting for an estimated delivery date What lead times have people been given from UK dealers please?

DarrenF

Post by DarrenF »

Congratulations, I ordered mine on the 16th July with a date of the 31st Nov (South London). They confirmed the date there and then somehow and it has not changed since.

Just to add - the slot they picked was for the T5 engine but there has been a few of comments of delays on the T3/D3 due to demand
XC40 T5 R-Design Pro in Bursting Blue with Convenience, Intellisafe Pro, Winter Plus and Xenium Packs and a few other bits. Ordered July'19 picked up end of Nov'19.
ciuncky

Post by ciuncky »

I ordered mine (also south london) on 29th July. Was initially told late-October / early-November, than early September.
I now have a date of 6 September "give or take a few days" to quote dealer.

Mine was a T4 AWD
Avbev

Post by Avbev »

Thanks. That’s really helpful. The dealer has said that the T3 engine is harder to get hold of so we shall see You only have a few more days to wait. Enjoy!
Azza_86

Post by Azza_86 »

My dealer told me that the T3 engine was so popular it had been delayed nationally. It added a slight delay to my order. Hopefully you won't have to wait too long!
T3 R-Design Pro auto in black stone.
Intellisafe surround
Xenium pack
Ordered on 24th of May 19 was expected on 16th of September now expected on the 1st of November!
Collected on 25th October. :D
Avbev

Post by Avbev »

Thanks that’s helpful
I’m very impatient!
Azza_86

Post by Azza_86 »

:lol: Yeah me too! I was gutted when they told me it would be delayed.
T3 R-Design Pro auto in black stone.
Intellisafe surround
Xenium pack
Ordered on 24th of May 19 was expected on 16th of September now expected on the 1st of November!
Collected on 25th October. :D