New car delivery time

New to the Volvo XC40 Forums? Introduce yourself here
yalocatos

Post by yalocatos »

Orderd new XC40 T3 Geartronic R design in March Delivery quoted for July, just wondered if this is a realistic delivery date as seeing a number of buyers have been quoted much later, September for some.
Not new to Volvo, sold recently a 04plate S60 petrol Auto we had from new. best car we have ever owned.

ChrisLF

Post by ChrisLF »

We're just looking at ordering a T4 R-Design and have been told late June which will be great. Much quicker than expected.
2023 B4 Plus Dark FWD in Silver Dawn. Tinted Rear Windows. Spare Wheel & Tow Bar dealer fitted.

Gone - 2019 T4 R-Design FWD in Bursting Blue. Winter & Convenience Packs, Power Seat, Front Park Assist, Rear Camera, Spare Wheel & Tow Bar.
Snos

Post by Snos »

Ordered mine a couple of weeks ago and given a date of end of July.... Time will tell
XC40 T5 AWD R Design Pro
Metallic Fusion Red | Intellisafe Pro Pack | 360 Camera Kit | Convenience Pack | Winter Plus Pack | Smartphone Integration
Ordered 10th April 2019 | Delivery Due 31/7/2019 | Delivered 7/9/2019
Deleted User 1894

Post by Deleted User 1894 »

I ordered mine at the start of May and was told it would be here in late July. I opted to wait until September so I could get the new "69" plate.
Salmonfisher

Post by Salmonfisher »

To those above who are waiting I wouldn't worry. I ordered mine in January and collect tomorrow which is exactly the date I was given. When I expressed pleasant surprise the salesman said they were coming through on or ahead of time and delays seem to be over.
stu22

Post by stu22 »

Just been told that our delivery may have slipped by a couple of weeks from late June to mid-July 😒
choltman

Post by choltman »

I ordered my car in January. I've just been notified it's on the ship from Sweden to Portland, Oregon. Anyone have a good estimate of how long it may take?
Salmonfisher

Post by Salmonfisher »

Well it did arrive yesterday and I collected it successfully despite being in A&E all morning and just getting there with 2 minutes to spare. Car and (now) me both fine and I love it so far. D4 R Design bursting blue with front sensors, intellisafe pro, power tailgate and rubber mats all round plus mudflaps as I drive through lots of wet, muddy fields while fishing. First long drive tomorrow when off fishing.
Delivery took 3 months 2 weeks and was bang on time.
Sven

Post by Sven »

We ordered ours at the end of December, the dealer gave us a date of the end of March and we picked it up as planned on 29th March. We were happy to wait this long as we were away quite a bit at the start of the year and the car would have just sat in our garage if we'd received it any earlier. The dealer had a massive delivery that week as Volvo had pushed production of UK cars to beat the potential 'B****t' date! So our delivery date was spot on too.
2019 XC40 D4 Inscription Auto 4WD
Paul 44

Post by Paul 44 »

Ordered a T3 manual R design in new thunder grey colour early March. Was quoted estimated deliver 15th May. Had an email from the dealer today saying delivery is bang on the date quoted
XC40 T3 R design Thunder grey, sunroof, winter pack, front park assist, Apple CarPlay