Hello from Scotland

New to the Volvo XC40 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Allyrose

Post by Allyrose »

I am waiting for delivery of my fusion red T3 R design. Would appreciate hearing how fellow t3 owners are getting on with their ones. Also does the colour look different from the Volvo web site?

TrevG

Post by TrevG »

The colour is even better in the flesh they had a fusion red R Design D3 in the showroom when I ordered my car it’s always nice to see the genuine article before you buy both myself and my wife love the colour hopefully my car will turn up the second week of February
XC40 R Design T4 Fusion Red, winter pack, electric tailgate,Sunroof, reversing camera, mud flaps ,boot liner, fitted rubber mats, and spare wheel
Allyrose

Post by Allyrose »

I haven’t seen one in a showroom, but seen three on road. They have all looked different, one almost a rust colour. Love the pics posted and some of them are very red. Will look forward to seeing your photos in February Trev.
buddie000

Post by buddie000 »

Do you have a delivery date yet? Ordered my Inscription D4 AWD (Edinburgh) last October original date was February and the latest is March :).
TrevG

Post by TrevG »

Hi ordered on the 13th of October confirmed delivery date of 11th of February +/- a day or two
XC40 R Design T4 Fusion Red, winter pack, electric tailgate,Sunroof, reversing camera, mud flaps ,boot liner, fitted rubber mats, and spare wheel
Allyrose

Post by Allyrose »

I ordered mine on the 15th October, delivery date to the lease company is estimated 8th April. I am not picking it up till 20th May as I have my leased V40 R design till June. It’s a long wait.