New owner of T5 Recharge Inspiration Pro.

New to the Volvo XC40 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Setanta

Post by Setanta »

Hi Folks,
Just took delivery of my new Volvo this week and finding my way around it. Not everything is clear to me but I’m sure I’ll be reaching out to those more experienced for advice in the coming days. Just wanted to say “Hi” to you all from Dublin, Ireland.
XC40 Recharge PHEV Inscription Pro, Pebble Grey, Packs: Lounge, Innovation & Audio, Climate Pro, and Versatility.

pjm007

Post by pjm007 »

Setanta wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:47 am Hi Folks,
Just took delivery of my new Volvo this week and finding my way around it. Not everything is clear to me but I’m sure I’ll be reaching out to those more experienced for advice in the coming days. Just wanted to say “Hi” to you all from Dublin, Ireland.

Welcome on board. Do share details of your spec, colour etc.
Two XC40s - so far! Inscription Pro T5 AWD Auto - Glacier Silver/Blond/21”, fully loaded, from Jan thro Sep 2021. Polestarred. :) Also one of the first FEs - a D4 AWD Auto - Bursting Blue/Charcoal/20" from Mar thro Aug 2018. Also Polestarred. :o
m@rk

Post by m@rk »

We need photos. Especially of a Pebble Grey one
XC40 T5 Recharge Inscription Pro - Denim & Blonde

Setanta

Post by Setanta »

IMG-4586.jpg

IMG-4530.jpg

XC40 Recharge PHEV Inscription Pro, Pebble Grey, Packs: Lounge, Innovation & Audio, Climate Pro, and Versatility.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Looks like a nice spot to live.
Ordered 24th February 2018: XC40, FE, T5, Crystal White, Lava Interior (additional black carpets), 19" wheels, mud flaps, Tow Bar, Polestar, was expected June/July, then 1st October.
Finally took delivery on 16th October 2018. 8-)
Metroman

Post by Metroman »

That's a great looking car! I couldn't decide between Pebble Grey and Denim Blue, ended up with blue but still think the pebble grey is class.
XC40 D3 Inscription Pro Auto in Denim Blue with Convenience, Xenium and Intellisafe pro packs plus smartphone integration , tinted rear windows and spare wheel.