Greetings

New to the Volvo XC40 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Cardinal Biggles

Post by Cardinal Biggles »

Hello all, I've just joined the forum having ordered my XC40 last week. It's a T4 Inscription in Glacier Silver with red leather.

Id be interested in hearing from forum members about experience of the Intellisafe Pack, which I've ordered.

I was going to order the rather nifty Grocery bag holder with folding floor. But I didn't see £450 value in the Convenience Pack on the Inscription trim!! Has anybody found one on sale as a seperate accessory?

Wishing you all good & safe driving

CB

GerVO

Post by GerVO »

For me it was a separate option under nr 346 and it costed 110€ in the Netherlands
ChrisLF

Post by ChrisLF »

That's the trouble with manufacturers going down the pack route instead of offering things individually. Though for the R Design and what I wanted they worked quite well. Not so good for the Inscription though as you know.

I didn't expressly want the folding floor, it was the powered tail gate I wanted, but have to say it is very useful and has been used a lot.
2023 B4 Plus Dark FWD in Silver Dawn. Tinted Rear Windows. Spare Wheel & Tow Bar dealer fitted.

Gone - 2019 T4 R-Design FWD in Bursting Blue. Winter & Convenience Packs, Power Seat, Front Park Assist, Rear Camera, Spare Wheel & Tow Bar.