Volvo On Call and Windows

Faults and Technical chat for the Volvo XC40
hdasmith

Post by hdasmith »

Is it just me being stupid, or is there no way to close the windows if you’ve accidentally left them open? Got on the train in a bit of a rush this morning, checked the app to make sure everything was locked properly, and found a window open!! I can lock the doors, but can’t seem to shut the window! Seems mad!
Inscription Pro | Pine Grey | Amber Leather | D3 FWD Manual
Ordered 11th May 2018
Delivered 6th November 2018

Gre

Post by Gre »

hdasmith wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:56 pm Is it just me being stupid, or is there no way to close the windows if you’ve accidentally left them open? Got on the train in a bit of a rush this morning, checked the app to make sure everything was locked properly, and found a window open!! I can lock the doors, but can’t seem to shut the window! Seems mad!
Had the same question in mind. I tried to find something on the app but couldn’t. It is just so stupid if this feature is not available. At least they should take out the window status from the app if this could not be applied physically.
D4 R design FE bright silver 20 wheels.
hdasmith

Post by hdasmith »

So I’m not the only one then! Good to know. I think there’s a couple of things I want to get in touch with Volvo about, and this is one. Not that they’ll listen, but I’ll feel better voicing it.
Ordered 11th May 2018
ChrisS777

Post by ChrisS777 »

I don't have VOC yet enabled but did you try pressing twice the lock button in the app?
May sound stupid but I thought it could emulate the long press on the door key lock :)
hdasmith

Post by hdasmith »

No, I didn’t try that. Will have to over the weekend.
Ordered 11th May 2018