Folding Load Floor

Faults and Technical chat for the Volvo XC40
ACertainAge

Post by ACertainAge »

My D3 'R' hasn't got one. Just a one piece that can be propped up at a 45 degree angle. Is this right please?

balmoral

Post by balmoral »

You only get that with the Convenience pack - don't know if you ordered that.
Inscription T5 Pine Grey Received 31/05/18
ACertainAge

Post by ACertainAge »

Thanks balmoral. My D3 (R) with panoramic roof and rear camera ( and no convenience pack!) was a cancelled order I found at Colchester on 25th September, and collected it on the 29th. No long wait for me! Thank you for your help.
balmoral

Post by balmoral »

ACertainAge wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:45 pm Thanks balmoral. My D3 (R) with panoramic roof and rear camera ( and no convenience pack!) was a cancelled order I found at Colchester on 25th September, and collected it on the 29th. No long wait for me! Thank you for your help.
I think that I would have done without the convenience pack for a 4 day lead time! That must be the fastest yet on this forum!
Inscription T5 Pine Grey Received 31/05/18
hdasmith

Post by hdasmith »

It’s an option on the international sites (just the origami floor). Hopefully it’ll come to the uk too, as I’d like to get one but didn’t want the full convenience pack.
Inscription Pro | Pine Grey | Amber Leather | D3 FWD Manual
Ordered 11th May 2018
Delivered 6th November 2018
ACertainAge

Post by ACertainAge »

balmoral wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:10 pm
ACertainAge wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:45 pm Thanks balmoral. My D3 (R) with panoramic roof and rear camera ( and no convenience pack!) was a cancelled order I found at Colchester on 25th September, and collected it on the 29th. No long wait for me! Thank you for your help.
I think that I would have done without the convenience pack for a 4 day lead time! That must be the fastest yet on this forum!
I was down to a choice of 3 cars, a Land Rover Discovery Sport, Peugeot 3008 and Volvo XC40. Had a ride in the Disco, but about a 3 month wait, a mate has a Peugeot he was delighted with, again a 3 month wait and the same with the Volvo, that I had only read reviews about. Made about 3 phone calls to Ipswich (where I live), Cambridge and Colchester dealers about stock. Colchester had a grey D3 with R pack with panoramic roof and reversing camera in the showroom. The sales lady sent me a video of it, asked for a non refundable £500 deposit to hold it, and I went over the next day to finalise the sale. Good job I paid the deposit as she said someone else had phoned and wanted it. Collected it 3 days later, and very pleased.