Storage question

Faults and Technical chat for the Volvo XC40
Keeval

Post by Keeval »

Hi,

I've noticed that under my driver and passenger seats there seems to be a frame where a drawer could go, but there isn't anything there. Also the Volvo website mentions under seat storage. So my question is - is this an option? or did they forget to put the drawers in my XC40 ?

-Keeval-
T4 AWD R-Design Geartronic, Osmium Grey - 18" Wheels | Intellisafe Pro, Winter Pack, 360 Camera, Apple CarPlay | Ordered Feb 2018 - Delivered July 2018

pjm007

Post by pjm007 »

Keeval wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:05 pm Hi,

I've noticed that under my driver and passenger seats there seems to be a frame where a drawer could go, but there isn't anything there. Also the Volvo website mentions under seat storage. So my question is - is this an option? or did they forget to put the drawers in my XC40 ?

-Keeval-
Driver side under seat storage comes with the Convenience Pack option KV. Maybe they didn't forget?
Two XC40s - so far! Inscription Pro T5 AWD Auto - Glacier Silver/Blond/21”, fully loaded, from Jan thro Sep 2021. Polestarred. :) Also one of the first FEs - a D4 AWD Auto - Bursting Blue/Charcoal/20" from Mar thro Aug 2018. Also Polestarred. :o
narroz

Post by narroz »

Dear Keeval,

As far as i know in Portugal this is an option with a symbolic cost of 37€.

I hope that could clarify your doubt.

Br,
Nuno
pjm007

Post by pjm007 »

narroz wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:37 am Dear Keeval,

As far as i know in Portugal this is an option with a symbolic cost of 37€.

I hope that could clarify your doubt.

Br,
Nuno
But its not available as a separate item in the UK.
Two XC40s - so far! Inscription Pro T5 AWD Auto - Glacier Silver/Blond/21”, fully loaded, from Jan thro Sep 2021. Polestarred. :) Also one of the first FEs - a D4 AWD Auto - Bursting Blue/Charcoal/20" from Mar thro Aug 2018. Also Polestarred. :o
narroz

Post by narroz »

Ok, not understand these options from Volvo...seems that clients in Portugal have things to keep and in UK not....make zero sense this difference between countries.
Keeval

Post by Keeval »

Ahh okay - if it is part of the convenience pack that makes sense (as I don't have that). Just a bit odd that the manual doesn't mention that they are an option, it has a small footnote saying the weight limit but that's it. As everything else that is an option has a little * against it. Pity you can't get them as a separate purchase in the UK as I might have been tempted.
T4 AWD R-Design Geartronic, Osmium Grey - 18" Wheels | Intellisafe Pro, Winter Pack, 360 Camera, Apple CarPlay | Ordered Feb 2018 - Delivered July 2018