Driver Profiles

Faults and Technical chat for the Volvo XC40
wakey

Post by wakey »

I’ve managed to set up 2 Driver Profiles and name them. In the manual it says you can set up “amongst other things”, screens, mirrors, front seats, navigation, audio and media system, language and voice control.

I’ve done all of the above for me and my wife’s profiles but was wondering what “other things” can be saved to a personal profile (not the Global ones as I understand they will apply to all profiles).

Linking the car key fob works well, when I get in the car with my key now, BBC World Service on DAB comes up as opposed to Heart on DAB when my missus uses her fob 😀
Black (inside and out) XC40 First Edition D4, 20” Wheels and a dog grille :D Collection Saturday 7th April (ordered 6th January).

Sputnik

Post by Sputnik »

How did you get the radio stations to profiles? Is it just a case of favouriting a radio station on a selected profile? Then it reverting back to either key
XC40 FE - White 20” Wheels With headlight washers - Ordered 4th February 2018 & Delivered 10th April 2018
wakey

Post by wakey »

Sputnik wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:36 pm How did you get the radio stations to profiles? Is it just a case of favouriting a radio station on a selected profile? Then it reverting back to either key
I selected a radio station so it played, set the seat and mirror positions then just run the set up for tagging the key to that profile.

I left the car with my key then when my wife got into go to work with her key this morning, the radio was on her selected one
Black (inside and out) XC40 First Edition D4, 20” Wheels and a dog grille :D Collection Saturday 7th April (ordered 6th January).