Style over substance. IMHO

Faults and Technical chat for the Volvo XC40
blastpipe

Post by blastpipe »

JFDIT wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:09 pm Having owned both new I wouldn't want the Audi again. And couldn't care less about cost. Each to their own.
Personally I find the Volvo a well designed car with a recognisable shape and excellent build quality.
Exactly. I will never have a Sk-audi -a again.
T4 Auto AWD R Design March 2019

Deleted User 3629

Post by Deleted User 3629 »

Audi Q3 one week old and the fuel sender failed - picked it up and the rear bench had not been re-fitted - after 30k miles on a TFSI engine the dreaded cam-chain rattle at start up - anyone who know anything about TFSI engines knows what that means........Audi
blastpipe

Post by blastpipe »

Out of the frying pan and in to the fire
T4 Auto AWD R Design March 2019
Deleted User 3629

Post by Deleted User 3629 »

Search faults on a Volvo engine - and you may not find any - search faults on a TFSI engine and you may find pages and pages - out of the frying pan into the fire - more like out of the frying pan into a better place???
ChrisLF

Post by ChrisLF »

I'll consider buying another Audi as our main car when electric becomes the norm.
2023 B4 Plus Dark FWD in Silver Dawn. Tinted Rear Windows. Spare Wheel & Tow Bar dealer fitted.

Gone - 2019 T4 R-Design FWD in Bursting Blue. Winter & Convenience Packs, Power Seat, Front Park Assist, Rear Camera, Spare Wheel & Tow Bar.