Driving journal not loading

Faults and Technical chat for the Volvo XC40
Skyrimmer

Post by Skyrimmer »

My driving history is not loading on the Volvo on call app. Someone else reported the same problem on the XC40 facebook group so I have emailed Volvo customer support. I think it has happened before and it was fixed pretty quickly.
XC40 Bright Silver T3 Momentum pro with just about every option plus mud flaps and sunglasses holder.

Sobriquet

Post by Sobriquet »

Yes, same here. No Latest Trip in the Home tab, and Journal not loading in the Car tab.
Skyrimmer

Post by Skyrimmer »

Volvo say they are aware of the problem and are wor,ing on a fix. No eta though.
XC40 Bright Silver T3 Momentum pro with just about every option plus mud flaps and sunglasses holder.
DonkUK

Post by DonkUK »

My app is now working, but no journeys yet as I only enabled the journal this morning, give it a try.
2021 MY XC40 B4 Inscription Pro Automatic, Denim Blue with Blond leather + HK.
Sobriquet

Post by Sobriquet »

That's the issue. The rest of the app works but in the journal no journeys show.

Yesterday I had the full 100 days, today nothing.
Skyrimmer

Post by Skyrimmer »

Volvo are doing something as my trip history is back but I no longer have fuel range or door lock status.

Screenshot_20200922-151831_Volvo On Call.jpg

morganj

Post by morganj »

I lost the electric refund amount in the last update.

Not sure where that went.

4A6A5C76-6A7D-4C7F-B5D3-1BB4E5FC880D.png

NOW XC60 Plus, Dark T6 Recharge. Vapor Grey

PREVIOUS XC40 T5 Recharge MY21 | Versatility | Driver assist| Techic | Light | Semi-auto Park assist
charles_M

Post by charles_M »

The Windows version is still not loading the driving journal (Android and IOS are now fine)

I contacted Volvo support (UK), who told me to get the dealer to sort it (as if they maintain the software!) and got no further help at all.

I like(d) the Windows version as it was easier to download the journal, but maybe it is no longer supported.
mr.vladis

Post by mr.vladis »

Haha,
It seems like they send you to the dealer regardless of the issue.

I have noticed that the car misread the 60 signs as 50. Recorded the video and send it to Volvo support. They told me to contact a dealer to address it. Like they can fix it :)