Can't activate Adaptive Cruise Control or Pilot Assist

Faults and Technical chat for the Volvo XC40
SteveM

Post by SteveM »

Just looked at the centre screen icons and I don't think I've got Driver Assist, I've been confusing it with Park Assist (I'll change my Signature).
The car was first registered 27/10/2021 in the dealer's 'name' , I veiwed it on 28th and took delivery on 2nd November so it's a Pre-registered vehicle. I'd like to think it's a MY22 car (surely?).
On the 'Special Value Packs' page in the XC40 Price and Specification / MY 2022 / Edition 5b (the Dealer gave me), there isn't a Driver Assist option, just Park Assist. I've also checked online and the latest Edition (6) is the same -
i.e.no Driver Assist so it looks like they've withdrawn it - bummer.
Thanks everybody for trying to help, I might mention it to the dealer when I deliver the V5 for my p/ex car .. if it's a case of switching it on via OB11, I might try and cajole him into doing it ..
But I won't hold my breath
B4 FWD Inscription , MY22, Fusion Red, Blond interior. Climate Pack, F/R Mud Flaps

JFDIT

Post by JFDIT »

If the 10th character of your VIN number is M then it's MY21, if it's N then it's MY22.
XC40 MY24 B4 Ultimate Dark, Black Leather, Crystal White, 20" Rims
Lincolnshire England.
SteveM

Post by SteveM »

I had already checked thanks JFDIT... it's 'N' so it's a MY22 car .. I wonder what else they've left out.
B4 FWD Inscription , MY22, Fusion Red, Blond interior. Climate Pack, F/R Mud Flaps