Volvo On Call app-Android phone

Faults and Technical chat for the Volvo XC40
Chris B

Post by Chris B »

The on call app has stopped working on my android phone, when I tap it all I get is a message saying the page is no longer available.I have tried re-installing the app but the issue persists.
Has anyone elsrexperienced the same issue/resolved it? Thanks.
T5 R Design Pro AWD in Bursting Blue with Xenium, Winter Plus, Intellisafe and Convenience packs

Skyrimmer

Post by Skyrimmer »

Just tried my app and it seems to be working normally. When this has happened to me it seemed to fix itself over night. Maybe to do with signal strength rather than the app.
XC40 Bright Silver T3 Momentum pro with just about every option plus mud flaps and sunglasses holder.
Gasps

Post by Gasps »

My Android VOC app is fine and has just told me the car is in standby.

I'm on holiday at the moment and my car has been parked up since last Friday at the local carpark. Today my Volvo On Call App is telling me that the car has entered a Standby mode to save battery.

The actual wording in the app is "Car is in standby. Commands make take up to an hour to arrive because your car has gone into standby to save battery. Start your car manually to leave standby mode".
Chris B

Post by Chris B »

Thanks for your responses skyrimmer and gasps. Haven't tried app beyond home , signal normally very good,but will try in another location. Have seen standby message before but in this instance just can't open app at all. Will start car though you never know.
T5 R Design Pro AWD in Bursting Blue with Xenium, Winter Plus, Intellisafe and Convenience packs