Booking service via car

Faults and Technical chat for the Volvo XC40
SquirrelGT

Post by SquirrelGT »

Hi all,

Like probably a lot of us, March is a service time. I tried to book it in via the Sensus connect on the wifi, but i get the below message.

When i go to redirect, it takes me to the second pic and as you can see it's already successfully registered and has been since collection from new. So i'm stuck in this never ending loop.

Anyone else been able to book direct from the car?

Thanks
Darren

1.jpg

2.jpg

T4 R-Design Pro | Osmium Grey | Ordered 13th Oct | Scheduled Delivery 18th Feb

Wedgie

Post by Wedgie »

Nope.
SquirrelGT

Post by SquirrelGT »

Wedgie wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:21 amNope.
Is that "nope" you've not been able to because you have the same problem or "nope" you've not tried before?
T4 R-Design Pro | Osmium Grey | Ordered 13th Oct | Scheduled Delivery 18th Feb
Dermottdog

Post by Dermottdog »

Our car is booked in next week to have a couple of bits done. I’m going to ask the question and perhaps ask for a demo. Picking up the phone isn’t a hardship but if they advertise the fact you can book it via the car then why not use it.
R Design Pro T5 AWD in Crystal White. Convenience Pack, Front Parking and Apple Car. Couldn’t afford anything else!! Arriving late September 2019.
Wedgie

Post by Wedgie »

I have tried twice to book through the car it just messages your dealer, who then rings you. It does nothing that you cannot do with a phone call and does not get rid of the message to book a service whenever you start up.