Patience...!

Post pictures of your Volvo XC40 here
JohnMac

Post by JohnMac »

I've enjoyed reading the posts on the 'XC40forum' in the lead up to delivery of my own XC40. It arrived today a few hours ago. (Ordered 12th March) Looking forward to exploring everything about it over the next few days and weeks. I'll be sorry to see my Rebel Blue, 2014 V40 depart tomorrow though. I've booked a light Ceramic Coating for next week - new car package, inc rims. My first foray into the world of Ceramic Coating so I'll see how it goes! Bit nervous about some of the stuff I've read online and the mpg but overall: so far, so good..! Picked up my all weather floor from my local dealer today too - been too wet to put them in..! Happy motoring y'all.

IMG_3912.JPG

IMG_3909.JPG

IMG_3907.JPG

IMG_3904.JPG

morrishey

Post by morrishey »

Nice! We seem to have a glut of Fusions being delivered now - everything seemed to be Bursting Blue in the early days!
XC40 T5 FE, Fusion Red, 20inch wheels.
Ordered 15th March. Delivery, originally June, delivered 26th October.
JohnMac

Post by JohnMac »

Agreed - nearly opted for Bursting Blue myself, however, having just come out of a Rebel Blue V40 - fancied the change..! To be honest, I pretty much liked all of the colours..!!
q3billy

Post by q3billy »

JohnMac wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:24 pm Agreed - nearly opted for Bursting Blue myself, however, having just come out of a Rebel Blue V40 - fancied the change..! To be honest, I pretty much liked all of the colours..!!
I would have tired of the Rebel Blue within a matter of days so good on you for living with it :lol:
I wish Volvo had opened up all colour choices to all models. It's not like they can't do it, there's a Bursting Blue XC40 at my local dealership with a lava interior and it looks great.
R-Design Pro T3 | Bursting Blue | Xenium | Convenience | Intellisafe Pro | Smartphone Integration | Harman/Kardon | Powered Tailgate
Ordered: 04/04/18 | Delivered: 19/11/18 | Sold: 15/02/19

Replaced with: Mercedes-Benz E400 in red
JohnMac

Post by JohnMac »

Yes - I've seen that combination- looks good.

Loved my Rebel Blue..!! 8-) :D