Finally! Osmium Grey FE with lava interior

Post pictures of your Volvo XC40 here
Luigiwhattt

Post by Luigiwhattt »

RachT - you and me - argument to have another day. Handover was bad enough without kicking off about servicing. (I know I get the 3 years free servicing. My dealer must have “forgot” to add that to the pack. I’ll punish them with that later)

Looks amazing. Don’t know what you had before but if anything like mine, xc40 is different league.

Hope you are loving it.
D3 Auto Inscription - Denim Blue with Blonde Leather - Winter Pack - Xenium Pack - IntelliSafe Pack - Spare Wheel.
Ordered 03/03/18 (Exeter)
Collection 21/07/18

Rifleman

Post by Rifleman »

Telboy wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:30 pm I signed up in March, got 3 yr free servicing, 4yr PCP @ 4.9% with Volvo contribution of £1500.
Ditto
XC40 | First Edition | 2.0 D4 AWD | Bursting Blue | 19" wheels | Ordered 11/03/18 | Delivered 19th October 2018.
q3billy

Post by q3billy »

pjm007 wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:28 pm
q3billy wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:10 pm
morrishey wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:37 pm Think it was just the APR that changed with that July update
APR is still 5.9%, it was 4.9% + £500 deposit contribution for Q1, Q2 removed the contribution and raised the APR 1% and it still stands.
Earlier on there was a £1,500 contribution and even before that, way back in the mists of time, there was a contribution on offer of £2,750! Those are all figures for Volvo Finance deposit contributions. There were also additional Dealer contributions available to negotiate as well. Photo attached from an example of the PCP offers page from December 2017. 3 year's free servicing also with the PCP.
Oh wow! I didn't know about that! And here's me, I went to place my order but couldn't decide between Inscription and R-Design and as a result missed out on any deposit contribution :cry: :lol:
R-Design Pro T3 | Bursting Blue | Xenium | Convenience | Intellisafe Pro | Smartphone Integration | Harman/Kardon | Powered Tailgate
Ordered: 04/04/18 | Delivered: 19/11/18 | Sold: 15/02/19

Replaced with: Mercedes-Benz E400 in red
MrParkson

Post by MrParkson »

I was lucky enough to receive the £2750 contribution when I ordered mine back in November, when I originally gained an interest in the car in September/October there was no contribution at all, and shortly after my order it was reduced to £1500, it seems most people have recived fairly good deals from dealers regardless though!
XC40 FE T5 Crystal White 20" LAVA!
RachThomo

Post by RachThomo »

Luigiwhattt wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:52 pm RachT - you and me - argument to have another day. Handover was bad enough without kicking off about servicing. (I know I get the 3 years free servicing. My dealer must have “forgot” to add that to the pack. I’ll punish them with that later)

Looks amazing. Don’t know what you had before but if anything like mine, xc40 is different league.

Hope you are loving it.
Still an ongoing argument as none of my paperwork states having any servicing so It doesn’t look like I’ll be getting anywhere with that one!
I’ve gone from a VW Golf to this. It really is fantastic, a genuine dream to drive!
FE Osmium Grey and Lava! 20” wheels (although it’s arrived with 19’s and no headlight cleaning system). :roll: Ordered January 21st. Delivery date July 21st!!
pjm007

Post by pjm007 »

RachThomo wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:35 pm
Still an ongoing argument as none of my paperwork states having any servicing so It doesn’t look like I’ll be getting anywhere with that one!
I’ve gone from a VW Golf to this. It really is fantastic, a genuine dream to drive!
My paperwork didn't mention it either RachT - until I got the salesman (who hadn't a clue) to add it. However if you did finance via a Volvo PCP, the free servicing was/is part of the offer at all times. I would just advise being very very firm and insisting they honour what in fact was a Volvo Finance/Santander offer, and not the dealer's cost.
Two XC40s - so far! Inscription Pro T5 AWD Auto - Glacier Silver/Blond/21”, fully loaded, from Jan thro Sep 2021. Polestarred. :) Also one of the first FEs - a D4 AWD Auto - Bursting Blue/Charcoal/20" from Mar thro Aug 2018. Also Polestarred. :o