Another Inscription Arrival

Post pictures of your Volvo XC40 here
balmoral

Post by balmoral »

tonyD wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 8:01 pm Lovely Car Balmoral,

I have an Inscription Pro T4 coming in Pine Grey, placed order 6th March and should be in UK hopefully by end of June, dont know how you guy's get them so quick, but pleased for you.

TonyD.
Thanks Tony.

I think that we have just managed to get our orders in very early, I didn't realise it at the time, but I think that mine must have been one of the first UK Inscription orders.

When I placed my order the salesman told me that if I waited even a couple of weeks that I would be looking at a September delivery. At the time I just took that as a bit of sales talk to close the deal but as it happens it was totally accurate! I think that my dealership (Marshalls Nottingham) must have a good rapport with VCUK and the sales manager was good at keeping his staff up to date. When I collected my car yesterday he said that if I ordered the same today I would be waiting until Feb '19!
Inscription T5 Pine Grey Received 31/05/18

balmoral

Post by balmoral »

Thanks for kind remarks everybody. Some have commented on keeping the wheels clean. I'm hoping that they might not be as difficult as they look from a distance. The 'grooves' in the spokes where I guess that dirt will accumulate aren't as deep as they first appear so hopefully they will be easy to wash out. Anyway, I'll give an update the first time I try cleaning them, (which might be next year knowing how good I am at keeping cars clean!

wheel1.jpg

Rifleman

Post by Rifleman »

Hi Balmoral.

So we share the same dealer, I’ll have to keep a lookout for you, still haven’t seen one on the road yet. October seems such a longer time....
XC40 | First Edition | 2.0 D4 AWD | Bursting Blue | 19" wheels | Ordered 11/03/18 | Delivered 19th October 2018.
DaveSig2018

Post by DaveSig2018 »

balmoral wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 5:33 pm Just taken delivery of my new Inscription T5 (Pine Grey with Winter and Convenience packs). Ordered 28/2/18, arrived last day in May slightly ahead of original forecast of mid-late June.
looks stunning! Can't wait for mine to arrive :)
On order (April 2018) XC40 Inscription / T4 / Denim Blue / now on the road as of 30th July 2018!! :D
DaveSig2018

Post by DaveSig2018 »

balmoral wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:05 pm
tonyD wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 8:01 pm Lovely Car Balmoral,

I have an Inscription Pro T4 coming in Pine Grey, placed order 6th March and should be in UK hopefully by end of June, dont know how you guy's get them so quick, but pleased for you.

TonyD.
Thanks Tony.

I think that we have just managed to get our orders in very early, I didn't realise it at the time, but I think that mine must have been one of the first UK Inscription orders.

When I placed my order the salesman told me that if I waited even a couple of weeks that I would be looking at a September delivery. At the time I just took that as a bit of sales talk to close the deal but as it happens it was totally accurate! I think that my dealership (Marshalls Nottingham) must have a good rapport with VCUK and the sales manager was good at keeping his staff up to date. When I collected my car yesterday he said that if I ordered the same today I would be waiting until Feb '19!
just adding that Marshalls Nottingham is also who i ordered mine with :) Look forward to seeing you out on the Nottinghamshire roads :)
On order (April 2018) XC40 Inscription / T4 / Denim Blue / now on the road as of 30th July 2018!! :D
balmoral

Post by balmoral »

@DaveSig2018 and @Rifleman - it probably means that we have all driven the same demonstrator (T4 FE Bursting Blue) as Marshalls Nottingham still only seem to have that one. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and expect to see both of you on local roads before too long!