New here with first ever Volvo!

Post pictures of your Volvo XC40 here
nafddur

Post by nafddur »

My new R-Design I just picked up 1 1/2 weeks ago.

IMG_5079 (2).JPG

Felindre

Post by Felindre »

Looks great, mine will be the same colour (minus the black contrast) when it gets delivered. Did you collect yours or was it brought to you? I'm trying to work out how this all happens during lockdown, and I'm anxious about someone other than me putting the first 30 miles on it!
B4 AWD Inscription , Fusion Red, Blond interior. Drivers Assist, Climate, Tinted rear windows and Towing pack.
Ordered 14 Dec 20, delivered 10 March 21
pjm007

Post by pjm007 »

Felindre wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:54 am Looks great, mine will be the same colour (minus the black contrast) when it gets delivered. Did you collect yours or was it brought to you? I'm trying to work out how this all happens during lockdown, and I'm anxious about someone other than me putting the first 30 miles on it!

I collected mine from the dealership in late Jan. Doing a part-ex and only 30 miles away so no difficulty getting there. The handover was very much arms length & socially distanced on the dealer’s forecourt. Didn’t enter the dealership. No detailed demo but didn’t need it. Mileage was 9.6 so no problem.
Two XC40s - so far! Inscription Pro T5 AWD Auto - Glacier Silver/Blond/21”, fully loaded, from Jan thro Sep 2021. Polestarred. :) Also one of the first FEs - a D4 AWD Auto - Bursting Blue/Charcoal/20" from Mar thro Aug 2018. Also Polestarred. :o
Flatman5

Post by Flatman5 »

Nice looking car that, enjoy
nafddur

Post by nafddur »

Ours had about 30 miles on it when we bought it, so we knew it hadn't had many others in it! And it was the exact car - with the exact features - we were shopping for, so we spent very little time at the dealership (less than 10 miles from our house). All of the negotiations (ie pricing) once we picked the car out, were done on line and via phone. The only iffy part for us was sitting in the car for a couple hours getting the feature demo with the dealers tech guy, when we picked the car up - but we were all masked, of course. Handing our payment check over to the finance person at the dealership only took a couple minutes.
TurboNeil

Post by TurboNeil »

Looks great, here's what it would look like with the front windows tinted like the rears.

2021-02-18_14-08-49.jpg

2021 R Design T5 in Fusion Red.