Collected Today

Post pictures of your Volvo XC40 here
enneo

Post by enneo »

[
Last edited by enneo on Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XC 40 R-Design T4, Bursting Blue, Xenium Pack, Convenience Pack, Intellisafe Surround Pack, Tempa Spare Wheel + Jack

DarrenF

Post by DarrenF »

The best colour combo in my opinion - looks beautiful
XC40 T5 R-Design Pro in Bursting Blue with Convenience, Intellisafe Pro, Winter Plus and Xenium Packs and a few other bits. Ordered July'19 picked up end of Nov'19.
Gray1969

Post by Gray1969 »

Very nice!!!
Was supposed to pick ours up today, but its been knocked back a week now :evil:

Looking at the scenery, you're not by any chance in North Yorkshire are you? (North York moors)
T4 Auto R design in Onyx black, 19" alloys, winter pack and convenience pack, front parking sensors.
blastpipe

Post by blastpipe »

Looks great....but then I would say that as mine is very very similar...except mine has 8000 miles on the clock
T4 Auto AWD R Design March 2019
enneo

Post by enneo »

DarrenF wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:30 pm The best colour combo in my opinion - looks beautiful
Thank you DarrenF, appreciate you nice comment
XC 40 R-Design T4, Bursting Blue, Xenium Pack, Convenience Pack, Intellisafe Surround Pack, Tempa Spare Wheel + Jack
enneo

Post by enneo »

Gray1969 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:04 am Very nice!!!

Looking at the scenery, you're not by any chance in North Yorkshire are you? (North York moors)
enneo

Post by enneo »

enneo wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:09 pm
Gray1969 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:04 am Very nice!!!

Sorry to hear you have another week to wait. I can only hope you have a better experience than what we did yesterday, been buying brand new cars since the early 1970's, and we have had more than I care to think about, but this collection was totally unacceptable, treated like third class citizens.

Arranged over a week ago the date and collection time, arrived to find salesperson had swapped days off so we had to wait for another numptie who could not careless, has three fag breaks while dealing with us, and disappeared after we had paid up supposedly to set up our Volvo ID, of which still has not been done, given one remote which is not R design spec, and the second one was at morning prayers in someones pocket, so had to wait a further 30mins, no sim card in the holder in the boot, not happy with front seats, look like they have been 15 rounds with Mike Tyson.
The car will stay safe and sound in our garage until I get some proper answers as to why. I have no problem setting up the Volvo ID, and told this numptie that, but insisted he would do it, wonder when that will be? :? They did get one thing right, just checked DVLA vehicle, RFL site, and it has been taxed as agreed, 12 months + 9 days :shock:

The photos were taken quickly before the rain came on our way home, a bit further south.
Last edited by enneo on Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
enneo

Post by enneo »

Blastpipe wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:54 am Looks great....but then I would say that as mine is very very similar...except mine has 8000 miles on the clock
Thank you Blastpipe.
alanplum241276

Post by alanplum241276 »

Enneo, you should name and shame the dealer.....I hope it’s not the same dealer as me.
MY20 T4 R-Design Pro FWD in Crystal White. Intellisafe Pro, Xenium Pack, Apple CarPlay, Spare Wheel
ChrisLF

Post by ChrisLF »

I take it you are taking your experience up with the branch manager? Totally unacceptable for any new car, never mind a Volvo. In contrast, our collection was first class.

Chris
2023 B4 Plus Dark FWD in Silver Dawn. Tinted Rear Windows. Spare Wheel & Tow Bar dealer fitted.

Gone - 2019 T4 R-Design FWD in Bursting Blue. Winter & Convenience Packs, Power Seat, Front Park Assist, Rear Camera, Spare Wheel & Tow Bar.