Collected Today

Post pictures of your Volvo XC40 here
enneo

Post by enneo »

:roll: :!:
Last edited by enneo on Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XC 40 R-Design T4, Bursting Blue, Xenium Pack, Convenience Pack, Intellisafe Surround Pack, Tempa Spare Wheel + Jack

enneo

Post by enneo »

alanplum241276 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:48 pm Enneo, you should name and shame the dealer.....I hope it’s not the same dealer as me.
Hi alanplum241276, Yes, probably will if Monday's outcome is not to our satisfaction. Certainly would not want any other Volvo customer to have to endure the same.
XC 40 R-Design T4, Bursting Blue, Xenium Pack, Convenience Pack, Intellisafe Surround Pack, Tempa Spare Wheel + Jack
enneo

Post by enneo »

ChrisLF wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:24 pm I take it you are taking your experience up with the branch manager? Totally unacceptable for any new car, never mind a Volvo. In contrast, our collection was first class.

Chris
Hello ChrisF, The matter is currently in the hands of this company's Volvo Principal, wait and see what words of wisdom appear on Monday!!
BionicRusty

Post by BionicRusty »

enneo. Really sorry to hear of your experience.
My view of car salesmen/women is that they think they’re Wall Street Traders. At mid 50’s I have yet to have a dealer call me voluntarily to provide an update or information regarding orders. Not once. Not this time I know but when you’re spending north of £50K for cars it’s disgusting service.
Anyone who’s bought in the US will have a different story. The service there in general is worlds apart from the UK.
The sooner we can readily browse best offers and place orders online, with car showrooms being there to just support viewings and test drives, the better.
I’m in sales and marketing and if I treated customers this way, I’d be sacked. And expect it. For some reason, here in the UK, we accept bad service. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Sorry. Sunday morning rant over.
Engine - B4P
Trim - Inscription Pro
Paint - Glacier Silver
Interior - Red oxide leather
Car registered: 4th November 2020