Eventually I waited for 7 months.

Post pictures of your Volvo XC40 here
Takeo M

Post by Takeo M »

After about a month's cruise, my XC40 arrived in Japan.
She is taking a break at the dealer.

IMG_0516.jpg

IMG_0517.jpg

T5 AWD Inscription / Maple Brown Metarllic

Bobby

Post by Bobby »

The brown looks gorgeous! Wasn't expecting the brown to look so good in real life based from the mock ups on the website. My pine grey is also different to the website - much more grey than i was expecting, which I'm happy about.

I may have to move from the UK to Japan in a couple of years, I hope I'll be able to run my UK XC40 over there with no issues! Right hand steering but no Japanese language options...
T4 Inscription: Pine Grey, Blond interior + Intellisafe Surround + 360 camera + rear tinted windows. Ordered mid-Sep 2018, delivered 6th Feb 2019.
Takeo M

Post by Takeo M »

Hello Bobby.

Although it is possible to choose Maple Brown metallic, but there was no photo in the brochure, I searched on the internet, but I could not find the XC40 image of this color.

Although it was able to be confirmed by Volvo's car configurator, this is the first time I saw the actual combination.

There are signs in English at major roads and intersections in Japan. The same goes for the highway. Because the latest car navigation show you in English, I think it's okay.
Takeo M

Post by Takeo M »

I thought Maple Brown Metallic is autumn color, but it also suits spring.
Sakura (or cherry blossoms) are in full bloom.

IMG_0669.jpg

IMG_0668.jpg