My 1st (edition) luv

Post pictures of your Volvo XC40 here
AinsleyQ

Post by AinsleyQ »

fullsizeoutput_1f1d.jpeg

So happy with the Osmium grey with black roof. This is the 1st car I owned that people come over to ask about it. Thanks Ian Kettle (lead designer)
T5 First Edition, 19 inch, Osmium Grey,

MC21

Post by MC21 »

The osmium with the black roof looks so so good! It’s a shame they’ve stopped this colour now. I personally prefer the osmium over Thunder Grey.
Db55

Post by Db55 »

Totally agree really happy with mine as well,although haven’t seen the thunder grey!.
T5 FE, osmium grey
ChrisLF

Post by ChrisLF »

Yes, those are my thoughts as well. If I'd gone for a grey (but had a few in the past) I'd want a proper darkish grey like Osmium. Thunder Grey isn't a proper grey in my book. Still can't believe the one I saw the other day was Thunder.

Likewise, surprised they have dropped it as it's a classic traditional colour (whatever different manufacturers call it) and many folks like it.

At least there is a reasonable colour choice. I had to have two Passat estates in the past on the trot in virtually the same blue because I didn't want black, white or grey and they didn't do a metallic red.

Chris
2023 B4 Plus Dark FWD in Silver Dawn. Tinted Rear Windows. Spare Wheel & Tow Bar dealer fitted.

Gone - 2019 T4 R-Design FWD in Bursting Blue. Winter & Convenience Packs, Power Seat, Front Park Assist, Rear Camera, Spare Wheel & Tow Bar.